Saturday, January 12, 2013

Somewhere I belong

This isn't my first time in the WW program. The very first time that I joined, it took me only 6 months to lose 28 lbs and 47 inches. So why am I starting over again? I have been struggling with my weight loss for years and I have learned a few things in my quest, 1: Im overweight 2: Im unhappy about it 3: Im lazy 4: I love food and 5: losing weight is just so **** hard. I have to keep reminding myself how hard it is. Because a time will come when I hit a fence, yes I can see the other side, but Im gonna have to climb it to get there.

 But how bad do I want it?  Apparently not enough because every time I came to that fence, it was too hard to climb . So I turned around to go home and  stopped at the drive thru on the way. Well I don't to be that person anymore. I want to be thinner, healthier, hotter and most important of all, HAPPY. 

So here I go again, I think this is my 5th time rejoining...lol. I laugh because I think its absurd. Absurd because I was so close so many other times and now I am the heaviest I've ever been. But now its time to let go of the past and look ahead to the future. And when I feel like I wanna let go I have to remember.....

"I want to heal, I want to feel
what I thought was never real
I want to let go of the pain Ive held so long
(erase all the pain til its gone)
I want to heal, I want to feel
Like Im close to something real
I want to find something I wanted all along
Somewhere I belong"

Thank you Linkin Park...I knew that you'd have the song I needed to get started.

No comments: